Wednesday, September 2, 2009

There goes my tummy


We have a location and a date! A beautiful chapel and a hall on the same location. Best part is that both are free. They are at my fiance's alma mater so the only fees associated are the basic clean up and such fees. Even better it has a great catering service that we may be able to afford.
A close and incredibly talented friend is the photographer. We've picked colors and have ideas on flower arrangements. We even have a lead on a place for my family to stay without bankrupting them.
We have a chunk done and still its overwhelming. I've been kinda pushing it to the back of my head, but its starting to get to me. The weird thing is I have tons of help so I shouldn't be stressed. Plus, its seven months away. We have time and big things are worked out. Except my stomach is in knots and its not a happy feeling.
My poor fiance wants to fix it and its sweet. I just have a bad history of taking any and all stress out on my stomach. The up shot is that I get foot massages. Can't knock that.

No comments: