Saturday, January 23, 2010

Nifty

In stalling on doing homework and wedding preparations I decided to type my name into Google to see what was there. Turns out there is a town in Canada that has my name. Even cooler there is an engineering company in England that has my name as well. There are even some cool old cars they gave my name to.
Other random pieces of information include that there is supposedly a 27 yr old with my dad's name living in my hometown. I've tried typing in other random names to see what happens. Turns out if a friend happens to share the same very common name of a famous designer they become very hard to find.
Well, I've stalled long enough. Now I have to convince my computer that it really does want to print the pretty labels. Then I get to go the post office.

No comments: